磨出你的英语耳朵-朵拉 下载本文

Boots : Yes! 好耶。

Dora : Remember. You have to tell …which piece will fill the

hole in the bridge. If the big piece will fix the bridge, say Grande (Spanish).If the little piece will fix the bridge, you say pequeno (Spanish). Would we say again?

Grande for big.pequeno for little. GrandepequenoGrandepequeno Say with me. Grandepequeno

Remember, you have to tell … which piece will fill the

hole in the bridge.

记住,你需要告诉他哪一块可以补上桥上的洞。如果那块大的可以,就说,大的。如果是小的,你们就说小的。我们再说一遍好吗?大的,小的。大,小。大,小。和我一起说,大,小。记住,你要告诉他哪块能补上桥上的洞。

The bird:Grande? Pequeno? 大的?小的?

Boots : Yeah, way to go. 耶,对了。

Dora :Grande,you pick the big one.

大的,你选了大的那一个。 The bird:Grande?Pequeno? 大的?小的?

Dora :pequeno ,you pick the little one. Oh,right. 小的,你选了那个小的。

Thank you for helping us fix the bridge. 谢谢你帮助我们修好桥。 Boots : Goodbye,… 再见,

Dora : So where do we go next? Bridge?Gate?Big red hill? We made it over the bridge. So next we go to 我们下一站去哪?桥?门?大红山?我们已经过了桥,所

以我们接下来去?

Boots :The gate! The gate! 去大门那。去大门那。

Dora : Do you see the gate? Where? 你们看见那个大门了吗?在哪? Boots: Yeah, there’s the gate. 对,大门在那。 Dora : Let’s go! 一起来吧。

SONG: Bridge! Gate! Big red hill!

桥!门!大红山!

Bridge! Gate! Big red hill!

桥!门!大红山!

Come on with us .Everybody , let’s go. 和我们一起来吧。每个人一起来。

(Boots) Come on, let’s get to do it.

来吧,让我们一起去。

(Dora) I know that we can do it!

我知道我们可以做到。

Where are we going ?

我们现在去哪儿?

(Boots) To the big red hill !

去大红山。

Where are we going ?

我们现在去哪儿?

(Dora) To the big red hill !

去大红山。

(Together) Where are we going ?

我们现在去哪儿?

To the big red hill !

去大红山。 Where are we going ?

我们现在去哪儿?

To the big red hill !

去大红山。

Big red hill!

大红山。

Boots:The gate!Thegate!We made it to the gate. 大门,大门,我们找到大门啦! Boots &Dora:Yeah!All right! 耶!好!

Boots:I’m going to see the big chicken! 我要去看那只大公鸡 It’s locked. 门锁上了 Dora:ah o~ 阿偶~

Boots:Come on,come on! 快呀!快呀! Open,open,open! 开呀!开呀!开呀!