穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本 下载本文

Well, if you speak to him and he decides to rethink the divorce...

你可以问他 如果他决定重新考虑离婚的问题?

then, yes, fetch away. 那你还是动身去接一下

You're very fetching, so go fetch. 你这么美丽动人,多动动也好

And then when we get back to New York, we need to contact, um...

等我们回纽约了,联系一下?

Leslie to see what she can do to minimize the press... 蕾丝丽,看她能不能 想办法把这件事的影响?

on all this.

?减到最小

Another divorce... 再离婚一次?

splashed across page six. ?又会是八卦头条

I can just imagine what they're gonna write about me. 我闭着眼都能猜到他们会怎么写我

The Dragon Lady, career-obsessed. 女权至上的霸道女人

Snow Queen drives away another Mr. Priestly.

工作第一的冰山皇后 把另一个皮斯利先生扫地出门

Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check...

默克多得好好谢我? {\\an8}默克多 - 报业大亨

for all the papers I sell for him. 帮他卖了那么多报纸

Anyway, I don't...

不过,我不管?

I don't really care what anybody writes about me. 我真的不在乎别人怎么写我

But my... my girls, I just... 但我的?我的女儿,我?

It's just so unfair to the girls. 这对她们太不公平了

It's just...

她们?

another disappointment...

又一次失望?

another letdown, another father... figure... 又一次沮丧 又一个父亲?不出所料地?

Gone. ?离开

Anyway, the point is... 总之,重要的是?

The point is... 重要的是?

The point is we really need to figure out where to place Donatella...

重要的是我们把唐娜泰拉安排在哪里?

{\\an8}唐娜泰拉 - 范思哲设计总监,詹尼·范思哲的妹妹

because she's barely speaking to anyone. 因为她不怎么和人说话

I'm so sorry, Miranda.

我很抱歉,马琳达

If you want me to cancel your evening, I can. 如果你想把晚上的活动取消 我去通知

Don't be ridiculous. Why would we do that? 别说傻话了 为什么要取消?

嗯,有? {\\fnTahoma\\fs22\\b0}Um, is?

Is there anything else I can do? 还有什么我能做的吗?

Your job. 你的工作

That's all.

就这样

Hi. I need Miranda's itinerary for tomorrow. 嗨,我要看一下马琳达明天的行程

Okay. Come on in. All right? Thanks. 好,进来吧 可以吗?谢谢

Who put that together for you? This? 谁给配的那身衣服? 这身?

Oh, it's just... it's just something I threw on. 噢,这? 我随便乱套的

Turn around. Let me see. Turn. 转过来,我看看,转

Mm. Incroyable. Yeah?

嗯,难以置信 是吗?

It's really just... No, it's... No, gorgeous. Yeah? Okay, good. 这身?实在是?美极了 是吗?好吧

Really. I think that my work here is done. 真的,我觉得已经不用我帮你了 Oh.

We're going to celebrate. I'm going to get some champagne.

我们得庆祝一下 我去拿香槟

Okay. What are we toasting? 好吧,我们庆祝什么?

We are toasting, my dear, to the dream job. 为得到梦想的工作干杯

The one that a million girls wanted. 成千上万的女孩所梦想的工作

Which I got months ago.

那份工作我几个月前就已经到手了

I'm not talking about you. 我不是说你

James Holt... Yeah. 詹姆斯·浩特?

Massimo Corteleoni... 马西莫·科特利让内?

is investing in James's company and taking it global. 要投资詹姆斯的公司并在全球推广

Mm-hmm. Bags, shoes, fragrances... the works. 他的箱包、鞋子、香水等作品

And James needs a partner. 詹姆斯需要一个合伙人

And that partner would be me.

而那个合伙人将是我

Does Miranda... No, no, Miranda knows, because... 马琳达她? 马琳达知道,因为?

Oh. Oh, she put me up for it. God, no. Can you imagine? 是她推荐我的 上帝,你能想像到吗?

But... But... But you're leaving. 可?可这一来你就得走了

Mm-hmm. I can't imagine Runway without you. 我不敢想像没有你的《天桥》

I know, I know, but I'm so excited though. 但我实在是太激动了

This is the first time in 18 years I'm going to be able to call the shots in my own life.

十八年来我终于可以 第一次决定自己的生活了

Oh, my God! 噢,上帝!

I'm going to be able to come to Paris and actually see Paris.

我将可以来巴黎 真真正正的认识巴黎

Well, congratulations. 恭喜你

Huh? Oh. Nigel, you deserve it. 奈杰尔,这是你应得的

You bet your size-six ass. 赌你六号的屁股我也值得

Four. Really? 四号 真的吗?

Cheers.

干杯

Cheers to you. To us. 敬你 敬我们

Let me see that.

让我看看

Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don't agree with, but...

好吧,我想说的是,确实 马琳达的某些所作所为我并不赞同,但?

Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me. No. 算了吧,你恨她,你就招了吧 不!

She's a... She's a notorious sadist...

她是一个?她是个声名狼籍的虐待狂?

and not... not in a good way.

这不是?不是什么好名声

Okay, she's tough, but if Miranda were a man... 好吧,她很严厉 但如果马琳达是个男人?

no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.

人们就会专注于她出色的工作 也就不会有这么多的是非

I'm sorry. I can't...

对不起,我不?

I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.

我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话? 是的

The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?

这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛 狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗?

You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side. 我的朋友,你在堕落

I resent that. 我讨厌那样子

You shouldn't. It's sexy. Sexy?

你不该讨厌,那样子很性感 性感?

Really? Really. 真的? 真的

So do you... do you know where we're going? 那你? 你知道我们要去哪里吗?

'Cause I'm lost. Yeah.

因为我迷路了 知道

Yeah, don't worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.

别担心 我对这个城市了如指掌

It's my favorite place in the whole world. 这是整个世界上我最喜爱的地方

You know, Gertrude Stein once said...

格特鲁德·斯泰因曾经说过?

{\\an8}格特鲁德·斯泰因 - 美国女作家

\ “美国是我的祖国,巴黎是我的故乡”

It's true. 是真的

What do you do?

你都做些什么?

Do you just write stuff like that down... 你是不是平时尽写些那样的东西?

and then file it away to use on us girls? 然后分类归档,以备泡妞时使用?

I'm Christian Thompson. That's my way. That's your way. Right.

我是克里斯丁·汤普森 这是我的风格 那是你的风格,没错

I work freelance. I have a lot of free time on my hands. 我是个自由作家 手头有大把的空闲时间